Louis Armstrong Emergency Fund for Jazz Musicians
HOW TO APPLY
Public applications are accepted Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 9:00am EST through midnight Monday, April 20, 2020 EST and will be evaluated and approved on a first come first served basis. Applications must be submitted online and will be evaluated by the selection committee.
- Meet all requirements and criteria to apply.
- Have access to a smart phone or computer.
- Be able to verify residency in the Greater New York Metropolitan Area
- demonstrate need.
- Be prepared to submit at least 2 professional references (bandleader, sideman, presenter, producer, or venue manager or owner).
- Provide two locations (venue, club or performance center) where you regularly work.
- Provide biographical information regarding your professional career.
- Provide the required documents to process and evaluate the application (must be downloaded).
- Have an account at a US bank.
- Be prepared to submit something indicating how the money was spent.
We advise you have all the necessary documents on hand before you begin filling out the application.
Please email any questions you may have to email@example.com.
““I want to give back some of the goodness I received.”
– Louis Armstrong”
The Louis Armstrong Educational Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 287464
New York, NY 10128
10 East 40th Street - Suite 2710
New York, NY 10016
The Louis Armstrong Educational Foundation, Inc. owns the intellectual rights and trademarks to license the use of Louis Armstrong™, Satchmo™ and Wonderful World™
For all inquiries regarding grants, programs, projects and other opportunities for the Louis Armstrong Educational Foundation, Inc.
Special thanks to the Louis Armstrong House Museum for their invaluable help and resources.
Louis Armstrong House Museum 34-56 107 Street Corona, Queens, NY 11368 718-478-8274 Fax: 718-478-8299 www.louisarmstronghouse.org